Documents back to the second half of 1988 are now available for searching.
A charge per search designed for the occasional user.
All you need is a web browser for 24 x 7 access to Kankakee County land records. Tapestry allows for both pay-as-you-go access and open account payment plans.
For answers to additional Tapestry related questions, please select FAQ's.
- 24/7 Remote Internet Access
- Secure browser based access
- Search various parameters (grantor/grantee, date range, legal description, etc)
- Index / Image Search - $6.95 per search
- Print Copies - $.50 per page
- Flexible Payment Options:
- Pay-as-you-go with a credit card - Visa & MasterCard accepted
- Open Account Payment Plan - $25 minimum per month
LESS IS MORE - only search under one criteria.
For example, last name only or subdivision only.
Searching by PIN is not recommended.
When searching by name use the format LASTNAME FIRSTNAME one space and no commas.
If searching by legal description, you will need to put in the exact subdivision name for your search.
If searching for a Plat, look up the document number from the subdivision list located under the forms tab. You will need to use the number not the name to find your plat.
To Get Started:
Go to landrecords.net to begin your search.